[Sticky] XM.com Broker Review – 30$ Forex No Deposit Bonus and Minimum Deposit 5$ Only!
XM Group is a group of regulated online brokers. Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd was established in 2009 and it is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC 120/10), Trading Point of Financial Instruments Pty Ltd was established in 2015 and it is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC 443670) and Trading Point of Financial Instruments UK Ltd was established in 2016 and it is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA 705428). XM Global Limited was established in 2017 with headquarters in Belize and it is regulated by International Financial Services Commission (IFSC/60/354/TS/17).
– 30$ No Deposit Bonus – Click Here to Open An Account
– 50% deposit bonus up to $500 and 20% deposit bonus up to $5000! Trading bonus are not eligible for clients registered under Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd and Trading Point of Financial Instruments UK Ltd.
– Cryptocurrency Broker
– Forex, CFDs on Stock Indices, Commodities, Stocks, Metals, Energies and Cryptocurrencies
– Free Trading Signals
– Minimum Deposit 5$ ONLY
– Leverage: up to 1:30. Leverage applies to all the EU regulated entities of the group. Leverage depends on the financial instrument traded and on the client’s country of residency
– Spread on all majors: As low as 0 pip
– Commission: $7 at XM Zero account
XM is just OK in my opinion because they have quite wide spreads and they don't allow to put TP and SL close to current market price. Deposits and withdraws are good and they process on time.