IQ Option iOS Platform Review
IQ Option iOS Platform Review! Recently, even Apple decided to take a stance against unfair representatives of binary options industry. During this process, they began to implement a stricter regulation in the Appstore application market. As a result, it was decided to block all binary options applications.
Today we’ll take a closer look at the updated IQ Option mobile application for iOS, which offers you three new investment products in one IQ Option Platform – iOS app Review!
The incredible growth of the financial technology industry has become the forerunner of many new products, services and innovations in the financial market. The rapid development of the binary options industry, as one of the fintech products, has led to the emergence of many unscrupulous market participants.
- Minimum Deposit is $10 and $1 Minimum Trade Size
- Demo Account Without Deposit – Click Here To Open an Account
- Great Trading Platform for Crypto, Forex, Stocks and ETFs along with binary options!
- up to 92% Profit (*) – Amount will be credited to account in case of successful investment!
- Great Trading Tournaments Every Month – (*) Tournaments are subject to Terms & Conditions and clients residing in the European Union can’t acces to Trading Tournaments
- IQ Option Best Binary Options Broker. Trade Crypto, Forex, Stocks and ETFs
Click on the button below to open an IQ Option account now:
RISK WARNING: YOUR CAPITAL MIGHT BE AT RISK
Such obstacles can slow many companies down and severely hamper unscrupulous brokers, but IQ Option is not the case.
In an attempt to distance itself from the “binary options broker” label, IQ Option launched an updated application with three completely new trading tools.
From now on, there are no more options in the application, their place was taken by more complex and profitable tools, such as CFD and Forex, Crypto currencies
And the cherry on the cake is the opportunity to invest in one of the most popular crypto currencies at the touch of a button. Now you have all the cutting edge financial instruments at your fingertips.
The updated version of the application hides 3 new derivatives. However, it’s still the same mobile IQ Option application, which was loved for their excellent design, user-friendly interface and a whole array of neat features.
You can still use a variety of technical analysis tools, quickly switch between assets using tabs, close positions using the buyback function, and many other important trivialities that were time-tested.
Let’s take a closer look at the new financial instruments, and we’ll start with the CFD.